For a full version of my CV, click here (updated in February, 2018)
- 2015 – Present: Research Fellow at ICS – ULisboa
- 2012 – Present: Visiting Assistant Professor at the School of Human Sciences – Catholic University of Portugal.
- 2009 – 2015: Postdoctoral researcher at ICS – ULisboa and at the Radboud University Nijmegen (supervised by Jorge Vala & Daniël Wigboldus).
- 2016 – Present: Deputy Director at ICS – ULisboa
- 2014 – Present: Coordinator at ICS – ULisboa of LiSP – Lisbon PhD in Social Psychology
- 2011 – Present: Coordinator of ICS Postgraduate Studies Seminars in Social Psychology
- 2015 – 2016: Vice-President of the ICS Postgraduate Studies Committee
- 2015 – 2016: Coordinator of ICS Summer Schools
- 2015 – 2016: Coordinator at ICS – ULisboa of the PhD in Migrations
Teaching Activities (Selected)
- 2014 – Present: Coordination and teaching of Curricular Unit “Social Psychology” (Degree in Psychology – School of Human Sciences of the Catholic University of Portugal)
- 2014 – Present: Teaching of Curricular Unit “Social Psychology of Group and Intergroup Processes” (Masters in Psychology/Social Cognition – Faculty of Psychology – University of Lisbon) (Responsible, with Dr. Jorge Vala, for the creation of the CU)
- 2012 – Present: Coordination and teaching of Curricular Unit “Social Psychology” (Masters in Communication Sciences – School of Human Sciences of the Catholic University of Portugal)
- Portuguese National Science Foundation (FCT) FCT Research Fellow. 2015 – Present.
- Portuguese National Science Foundation (FCT) Postdoctoral fellowship. 2009 – 2015.
- Calouste Gulbenkian Foundation Grant: October – December 2005: Research visit to University of Colorado at Boulder, Department of Psychology (Supervisor: Dr. Charles Judd).
- Portuguese National Science Foundation (FCT) PhD Scholarship 2004-2008.
- FCT Research Fellow Exploratory Project: Meritocracy and Socially Critical Decisions Towards Low Status Groups
- Research project (European Comission): FP7-SSH-2012-1 (Nr 320333) – Mobilizing the Potencial of Active Ageing in Europe (MOPACT), PI : Prof. Alan Walker.
- Participation as Researcher in Projects funded by FCT:
– EXPL/MHC-PSO/1614/2012 – Exploring political attitudes towards Europe: Identity and legitimacy with Dr. Denis Sindic, 2013 – 2014
– PTDC/PSI-PSO/120892/2010 – The strategic use of stereotypes with Dr. Denis Sindic, 2011 – 2014.
– PTDC/PSI-PSO/114159/2009 – From prejudice to discrimination: The legitimizing role of threat perceptions, ingroup identification and scope of justice with Dr. Cícero Pereira, 2011-2013.
– PTDC/PSI/69009/2006 – Effects of Multicultural and Colorblind Ideologies with Dr. Jorge Vala, 2008-2011.